Monday, August 30, 2010

teedle hee


i go to the dentist on tuesday! ahh! i hope i don't have any cavities... but chances are, i do. i haven't been to the dentist in like 5 years... seriously... that long! the doctor even longer! so it was nice to go and find out i don't have any diseases. Guys! im getting so close to putting in my papers! im so nervous/excited! i taught gospel doctrine today and taught the story of Jonah and the whale and how we need to spread the word of the lord. I feel like it was kind of my confirmation that im on the right track. :) I had fun teaching and the spirit was really strong. I think i did a good job of combining fun with the spirit. im excited to be surrounded by the spirit all the time and to see the lord change some lives! Its so amazing that i have this opportunity to witness miracles and to serve. I love my life. :)

2 comments:

kylie said...

you are awesome for doing a mission. way to goooo. and the puff balls are made from good ol' tissue paper

Chelsea said...

Niiiiiice work on those mission papers! Ahhh I'm supposed to be leaving so soon! But I've got much visa paperwork to get done, which is not going so well. Oh well, it'll work out. :) Missions=yay=cool beans!