Sunday, August 22, 2010

i wish...

1. I wish i didn't walk on eggshells
2. I wish i didn't receive a but load of unwanted advice from people who have no idea who I am.
3. I wish i felt pretty again.
4. I wish people knew how much i really don't think about dan.
5. I wish people knew that i still love him, i don't hate him at all.
6. I wish someone would be really excited about things that matter to me instead of saying "hmm"
7. I wish i could accurately describe what im feeling but im too retarded.
8. I wish ally were here.
9. I wish I wasn't always in the judgement seat.

Just leave me alone. I don't care about what you think of me! Ever since i was little my mother said I was a free spirit. Im going to stay true to who i am. I wont change for you and your standards.

2 comments:

dani shay said...

Crystal!
I hope you are doing okay. I think you are great and I wish you knew how much I appreciate when you are being true to yourself and not trying to please anyone else. I think part of why I like you so much is that you're different, and it's a good kind of different. Good luck and much love!
-Dani

Crystal said...

aw thanks dani. Im actually doing really great! I just get really frustrated when people try to judge when they don't really understand who you are. Im not what most people think i should be and the advice and criticism is getting old.