Sunday, August 29, 2010

heart cracks.

yes or no. is it weird that i talk to dans best friends like all the time but i haven't spoken to him in weeks? it seems like if i watch a sad movie or, in this case, just got done reading mockingjay, i think about how mad i am at him and how he probably doesn't know, or doesn't care that he has really hurt my feelings. I wouldn't say that he broke my heart. no. he only slightly cracked what was glued back together. My heart has only been seriously shattered once and i never plan to ever let it be even slightly broken that badly again. And not all breaks are caused by failed relationships. I think, maybe my hearts bondings were weakened when my parents got divorced... even more so when my dad died. Support beams falling as I lost my mothers trust in a moment of weakness. Crashed a few cars. Lost all my money from when my dad died. and then a long came the person who ruined my life and shattered my heart. (well obviously he didn't ruin my life since im still here and roughly the same person i was before) And that is a whole other can of worms that i choose never to open. ever.

1 comment:

♥Concerned♥ said...

I just love you. It's hard when you have a heart that's been glued back together, but I think when you do find real love with that heart it makes it that much stronger.