Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In the Night (new song i wrote)

Come I know a place that we can go
hidden well but not far from the road
we can sit and talk amongst the pines
lay with me and tell of trying times

As the sun fades air is getting cold
as the sun fades i am getting bold
I don't wanna leave this spot tonight
don't want the time to take away the light

Hold my hand before i go insane
confused excited feeling i cant tame
hold me close and tell me silly things
just kiss my lips and give my heart its wings

ignore the phone no one can tell us no
please stay with me so we don't have to go
i wont say it if you don't say it first
we don't have to leave or be coerced

let me hide my hands behind your neck
look into my eyes and stay in check
warm my frozen nose against your chest
tightly in a mold we could stay pressed

i think that in the dark this peaceful night
in this peaceful night that i just might
ask you why it is we are just friends
and if you kissed me how it all would end

oh how it all would end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as usual any comments or criticism is appreciated! thanks for reading!

2 comments:

deany said...

love love love love love love.

♥Concerned♥ said...

Oh oh oh!! I want to HEAR it!!