Friday, September 3, 2010

back to my turtle shell

well for some reason i cant type below this picture.... im slowly becoming an introvert home body. and i don't think im okay with that. the only good that has come from it, is that im more artistically inclined... since all i do it sit around and think all day. I want to go outside. I want to camp. I want to jump off of something. I want to hike stairway. Im going insane not having the tools or friends to get my outdoor fix. Its like ma drugs!!! But really... the unsettled feeling in my stomach i think is what might lead people to drugs. Or its what i imagine happening to people as they get older. they get boring. I never ever want that to happen me! will someone please let me tag along on an adventure or something? Im so tired of movies and sleeping and feeling alone. Boo. :(

No comments: