Friday, September 10, 2010

i miss em



I miss my family a lot. I have been hearing a lot about people and their crazy messed up families, and i feel really grateful for the simplicity and peace that i feel about my family. Even though it is a lot more complicated... really... i feel okay about it. Sometimes we all get a long and sometimes we don't. its okay. Im really excited to see my brother Tarek this Christmas. Even though i never see him I think about him and his family all the time and i miss talking to him and laughing. he probably would never imagine that i think this haha. And i miss sharing clothes with my sister Monyca and holding baby Blaise. I wish i knew my nieces and nephews better. Especially Dallin and Keely. They probably have no idea who I am. Anywho, just a random reminiscing blog.





1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Families are indeed the greatest of great. I am not not not looking forward to leaving mine soon. :( But am definitely looking forward to some sweet Brazilian missionary experiences.