Friday, October 1, 2010

sick day

I am so sick. probably the first time i have been legitaly sick since moving to hawaii. ugh. the only semi good thing about it is i have no appetite so i think i might lose some weight! wish i could go out and do something fun like climb a mountain. I want to go to Montana. The mountains there look really pretty in pictures and i would like to meet them in person. I also would like to go to Eugene Oregon and hang out with my friend Ellen cuz it sounds like she is having a great time there. oh bother. I feel like im under water right now!!! And not in a cool way... just the pressure way.
Ive really been trying to use more paragraphs when i type and write because i just switch subjects so quickly that i think my writing would be hard to follow. oh well. I really like my classes this semester. Im actually sad that im too sick to attend them today. plus i probably missed something important. im okay with not seeing that girl who always eats loud smelly food in class though. (she talks to herself too... :/) its actually kind of fun to sit near her and hear what she whispers to herself.... well... i think its nap time. this ramble is ovah!!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

HAHAH!!! I think I just might know who you are talking about in your class! Well it could be worse...remember eden lake? :) I know how much you love her so.