Sunday, November 7, 2010

A wicked sweet night!



Last night all of these wonderful people and myself took a two hour bus ride to the wonderful "Ice Palace" to go ice skating! It was so freaking fun! On the bus ride we played truth or dare where there were many stories of first kisses and dates, and a lovely rendition of Twinkle Little Star by Tyson, complete with wrong words and a confused audience. We took a pioneer trek to the rink and ice skated for a few hours. The ice was horrible! So bumpy and hard to skate on. I thought my ankles were going to break. And it turns out, Kellie and Tyson are pro skaters and make the rest of us look like retards sliding around and pretending to skate.
So then skating time was over and we went to the bus stop to catch the bus and it was 10:05 and we had already missed it. So we walked around for a while trying to formulate a plan and finally found one car to take half of us and another car to take the left overs. Im so happy that i was in the left overs group! We had so much fun! We were laughing so hard and took so many ridiculous pictures and made some memories i know I will never forget. It was one of those nights, as Tyson said, where you go home and you pray and thank God over and over for how great your life is and how he puts so many great people and wonderful experiences in your life. Im so incredibly freaking blessed! My roomies are fabulous and make me laugh till i almost pee my pants every day, and every single day is a party... im living it up in Hawaii for the first time and im so grateful... and sad that i have to leave. Speaking of, my call is still in Salt Lake. Im beginning to think it will never come!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I am SOOOOOO happy you are loving Hawaii!!! I totally know what you mean about giving prayers of thanks because life over there is SO perfect. AND I am pulling my hair out about your call. I WANNA KNOW!!!