Friday, November 5, 2010

The talk

I talked to Tyson last night! I finally got the guts up to just get everything out in the open. And i will say it went really well, although the outcome is a tad disappointing. He told me he likes me a lot (and mentioned "more than a friend") haha, but that he really likes what we have now because im his closest friend he has here and that he doesn't want a relationship to ruin it. Makes sense. He also said that he has never had a good break up... he is thinking like 10 steps ahead. but okay. He also said that it didn't mean we wouldn't date, but that at the moment he didn't want anything to change.... but lets be honest, we have like a month and a half before im outta here. speaking of, my freaking call has not come yet! Probably about two more weeks i think. I hope. UGH! I wish we could just date and see what happens. but maybe this is better... and will save a lot of sadness. I told myself before that i would be happy with just being friends with him if it came to that and so i will be happy for this. :). I have a best friend. What more could i ask for?

No comments: