Monday, November 15, 2010

OMG!!!!


I talked to my bishop today and he said that my call was sent on Friday!!! He said the earliest i could receive my call is Tuesday, but that it probably wont show up until Thursday or Friday. Oh happy day! Im so flippin excited! It turns out, the reason it was being delayed is because of my work history. I used to be a homecare "nurse" where i basically cleaned peoples houses and helped them with their meds and stuff. They were going to send me on a medical mission! Like, i was going to go be a nurse in some destitute country! How awesome would that have been? Bishop called them and told them that im not a nurse and so... thats not an option anymore. But the lord knows whats best and where i will be able to use my other talents. Now i guess its safe to make guesses! Its in the mail and i cant jinx it anymore! I want to go to Europe!!! Maybe Spain, or Switzerland! I want to speak spanish or french. But i will be totally fine with anywhere state side. Heres hoping to foreign!


No comments: