Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sister Crystal Maria Bates...

Called to serve in the Santiago Chile Mission, spanish speaking!!!!! Words cannot describe how happy i am! I never thought i would go to South America and thought that if i did i wouldn't like it. I know this sounds so cheesy but I already love the people and want to share everything i know with them! I kinda feel like Chile is already sort of my country. When i opened my call i totally got that feeling like... yeah... this is where you are supposed to go, it was chosen for you by God and its where you will do the best. HOLY CRAP! Im so excited to learn spanish! Im excited to learn more about the gospel and become my best self. Im so thankful for the army of support the Lord has provided for me. So many people who are just as excited as i am that im going and who are offering my so many options for learning and growing. Im so ready to devote 18 months of my life to the best possible thing in the world, the gospel and spreadin it like butter on toast! I have received so much good advice and I hope the people giving the advice don't stop giving it. In other news, Tyson is my best friend and I love him for being just that. :)

No comments: