Monday, May 3, 2010

OOOooooh NOOOoooo

so here i am at stephanies at her treat party. were just playin some games that i suck at so im just watching them all sing Glee songs and remembering how i havnt felt this way since high school. I dont know what it is.. like... i dont really fit in... dont get me wrong everyone is so nice and funny... but its that feeling like you are just another person existing in the room instead of being involved. You are probably thinking "well thats your own dang fault for not trying or putting yourself out there!" well i do. Im just not feelin the activities right now. I think i just miss my friends from st george who let me be whoever i wanted to be (which was usually just myself) i never ever ever felt like i needed to impress anyone and never felt threatened by anyone. (like i did in high school) I feel on guard and reserved. I cant be explosive and weird because i feel judged. people think that im doing it for attention (and maybe i am, get over it) but really thats just who i am. grrrr i feel stupid for feeling like this but i cant help but feel it. any suggestions?

3 comments:

Hayley said...

i HATE that feeling. I just try to get my mind off it by watching weird funny youtube videos. Do something you love or do something you've never done before. Make a list of things that make you happy. If none of those work, sleep :)
-freaky ex-neighbor

Crystal said...

haha thats good advice and you are a stalker ex neighbor!

Hannah said...

My advice? Come home. I will let you slap the sides of my car and yell at strangers jogging down the road. :)