Thursday, May 27, 2010

flashback... flashforward

im having a wonderful time right now listening to my 90's playlist that i made! there were so many good songs that i have forgotten about! especially the "if you want to buy me flowers... then go ahead now!" one... its my favorite one... and karma police. I have been trying to entertain myself until school ends and i can go home. Also Dan and i have been getting in a few tifs lately, but luckily we worked them all out so im actually excited to see him again haha. Im semi afraid of what will happen after i see him and then we have to go back to not really having any visits or anything to look forward to.... i yuv him and don't really wanna break up. sigh. not to be worried about right now.
I gave blood earlier today, my first time in like 8 months, and i forgot how weird it feels to not have a pint of blood in you. i was a space cadet for the rest of the day! which didn't help with work and my grotsky snob co-worker who feels like she has to pick on me. Im glad i donated though. it always makes me feel good about myself.
Im so freaking excited to go home!!!!! i have so many plans! im not going to have any time to even breath! so many people to visit, trails to mountain bike, streets to bike, hills to bomb, showers to sing in, karaoke bars to rock, food to eat, canyons to explore, and just general adventures to be had. It might be the best summer i ever have :) and im excited to see my love again :) :)!ok... well im really sleepy now so i will end this little rant. thanks for reading !

2 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

You can come sing in my shower at my new house. It is AWESOME!!

Crystal said...

don't tell anyone im coming home! its a secret! only you and hannah know.