Saturday, May 15, 2010

my life as a hermit.

well... now that everyone is gone for summer, life is slowly getting more and more dull. my life pretty much consists of school, making sandwiches for annoying people at subway, dealing with my horrid co-workers, watching lost, playing PVZ, and the occasional beach visit. Im so happy that i have something to look forward to. Only 22 more days best friend!! :) Oh, i have also kinda started liking Paramore... which i wasn't really into them before, then i heard the song "All I Wanted" and its so good! I just wanna run around screaming when i hear it... perhaps it will motivate me to go running? maybe... also i am so happy that i am a literate individual... you know that i can form complete sentences that make sense and are usually spelled correctly. There are so many people online not using proper english. Not from this country? Thats fine, this rant is not for you. Lived in the US your whole life? Well let me tell you something... there are three types of theres. there, they're, and their. Why are there three of them? because we need them. Oh! there are three types of to as well! to, two, and too. Please just learn how to use them.... it's not a huge deal but it's just bugging me now that i'm a hermit and have nothing better to do. You know what doesn't count for me at least? Capitalization of the letter i. Or just any word really. Ok... well i think i have said about enough here. Jolly good!