Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i miss utah

Ugh! Its so stupid that I live in "paradise" and I sit around thinking about how i miss red sand and tumble weeds... tumble weeds are dried up plants and im positive they are not missable... but i miss them! I miss the pretty mountains. Sure the mountains here are pretty bomb... they are green and are covered with trees which im not used to.. but they dont got nothin on utah mountains! I wish so bad that i could go mountain biking or rock climbing! i havnt found anywhere here to go rock climbing (though i hear its possible... ) this is the worst blog/tangent ever but i felt i should get it out so perhaps i could get back to learning how to not be afraid of crabs and the deep part of the ocean. oh! ps, i totally HEARD a whale the other day! my friend and i went underwater and if we stayed really still we could hear them humming to each other.. it was precious. ok... nevermind i like hawaii again. thank you blog therapy.

No comments: