Thursday, February 4, 2010

HOLY FIRE


whoa!
its been a while... like... over a year. Holy cow! So much has changed. well for one, i moved to Hawaii and am going to school at BYU. I love it here in Hawaii and my major (anthropology) is very interesting and keeps me on my toes so thats nice. I love my roommates. They are pretty much all hippies! but thats why i love them. they paint things and hang them all over our house haha... and they dont eat meat. We live right on the beach (bikini beach) and we live right on the highway which is really convenient. I havnt made a ton of "real" friends yet.... so i get lonely sometimes but eventually i will find some peeps who know whats up! I really really miss Utah! its one of those things where you dont know what you had until its gone. I miss red rocks and mountain biking! ugh! how i wish i could go mountain biking right now.... sigh. oh and i miss my friends so so so so so much! Dillon and his cousin cameron came and visited a few weeks ago and that was really fun! it was like a little bit of utah came to cheer me up. i miss them. My birthday was also a few days ago and it was a pretty good birthday! like i said i dont have a ton of real friends so... my birthday seemed obligatory for a few people.... but there are the few who really do care. Like chelsea. She put my party together and made sure there was a cake and at least one present haha. i love her. anyway.... i think im done here.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love you. The end. :)