Thursday, July 29, 2010

i have no images!

My computer is being fixed at the moment, so im borrowing my fabulous roommates computer. (thanks erin) Well things are getting better here in Hawaii. ive started to change my attitude. The other day when i was so lonely i could die, i went for a walk around campus and ended up finding a secret place where i could have a nice pity party for myself. I cried there for about an hour and then went home, took a shower, and read my scriptures. Ever since then i have felt great! I think it may have been one of those things where you let your emotions build up for too long and you have to have a dramatic outlet.
The ways my life has gotten better.
1. Im being set up on a blind date by my co-worker Nate and im actually excited.
2. I love my job at the cage, the people are so nice and its really chill.
3. im learning espanol!
4. I start my papers in the next few weeks to go on a mission in January!
5. I have a crush on a kid from England. (it might just be his accent)
6. I actually enjoy reading now that i found hunger games.
7. I learned how to play an F chord on my guitar, opening the song possibility to infinity!
8. The sadness I felt over Dan is slowly going away and im accepting him more as a friend.
9. I go to bed early now.
10. I have much to look forward to.

and thats all i have to say about that.

1 comment:

Abbs said...

yay Crystal! i'm glad you're doing good :) i had no idea you wanted to go on a mission--that's awesome! you'll do a kick-butt job haha. love ya! :)
xoxo