Saturday, July 17, 2010

three days...

well, next tuesday i head back to the land of Aloha. i feel like im having a tug of war in my heart because im for sure ready to get back to school and i miss my house and im excited for my new roommate who is taking spanish with me! its going to be a party in our room all the time! but then ALL the people i really care about are here and as much as they promise to come see me or stay in touch.... its just not the same. my friends have always been my family so life gets really hard for me if i dont have certain friends to help me through. like, you know how you crave certain foods? well i crave my different friends and being on an island a bazillion miles away is SO HARD! But... im going to start looking at this differently. im going to get involved in school stuff. im going to work out everyday. im going to quit my stupid job that i hate and get one i like. And im going to reach out more to people who may not seem like i could be friends with them... because im sure there are a ton of people out there who would make awesome friends but we just fail to introduce ourselves. well anywho... its late... and ps my blog sucks so if anyone wants to help me make it look better please feel free to give some pointers cuz im electronically challenged.

No comments: