Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Friend Heroes

Im here visiting Hawaii and it is good. It has brought some thoughts. It is very very hard to be Mormon. Well, its hard and its easy at the same time. Its hard for me, because I have a punk rock heart and it has a hard time being calm and doing churchly duties. I have been through a lot of pain (my own doing) in the church and now that I have come out on top with a true desire to obey the commandments, I have been blessed with opportunities to help others who are in similar situations that I was in. To those people I say may God comfort you and bless you in what you are going through. I know the pain all too well and that miserable gulf that seems to swallow you whole. I am so proud of my friends who are doing what they need to do in order to feel the peace of repentance in their lives. Im so happy for the trust they feel in me to listen and help and I am thankful for the trials I have faced that brought me to this spot in life.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

I hope you are enjoying Hawaii!

Chelsea said...

How lovely you got to come to Hawaii!!!! Good job blogging every so often. :) I enjoy it and I'm sure other people do and you do too!