Thursday, May 30, 2013

sigh.

I feel you move nervously and I can tell youre lost again
I know I promised to always understand, I promised not to judge what I cannot comprehend
What are you going to say? What price am I going to pay?
Will you tell me you love me with tears in your eyes?
And tell me how it cant work, which I feel are all lies?
I might never forgive you for what you have done
You gave up on me, it seems your fears have won
Told me to snuff out the flame in my heart
To forget your name and tear it apart
But my dear I do love you and cant complete the task
But for you my dear, this pain I will carry and mask
Now I'm far and pretending I'm fine
Somewhere between love and depression I walk the line
Though were not talking I think of you everyday
Remember your face and how you loved me in every way
Im really sorry it all ended this way
But I hope you'll be happy and I want to say
That I'll never find someone who loves like you did
Or knew me to my core or who was the pot to my lid
I love you love to the moon and back
And a piece of me is missing, everyday adds a crack
If I could carry you I would, I would could carry on if i could
But everyday Im slipping as I try to hold up
And my poor heart is bleeding in a small gold cup
I wish that I could tell you, I wish that I could scream
That my love for you is forever, and Im splitting at the seams..

But it would be a lie.

No comments: