Saturday, October 13, 2012

A new song... i havent written one in so long!!

This song is about my dad and how i struggled with his death


Cant hold me back
the desert makes me wild
and im on a fast track
to conjuring your ghost

I know i cant
shouldnt think such childish things
but i let a thought
conjure your ghost now

And all that i thought was ours,
really belonged to God and dont we know it?
But we shared it with him in the hour
oh how he lets us love oh how he shows it
we never could compare
though try we dare
the stuff out there to whats right here
whats right here?

watch my wanderings
over endless desert landscape without life
and all my ponderings
bout what it all means

how ghosts are just ghosts
and dont come back unless they have reason
though i miss you most
guess im not reason enough

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm learning guitar! I should write musics like you do. :)