Thursday, February 17, 2011

copy catter...kitty

Alright so i just read Stephs blog and it reminded me that i have this big list of things to do on the day zero project page, and one of the things on the list is to write a letter to yourself to read in ten years so i thought.. why not go ahead and write it now that im right here before a pivotal leap in my life. so here it goes.

Dear 32 year old self (yikes!)

I hope you are doing well and are still kickin it like a kid. (not in an immature way but like a kid spirit way) I hope you are married and not living with your mom and some cats. Did you marry a mountain man with a good taste in music who seems like a hard a** but is super sweet and rational? Well whoever he is, im sure he's a catch. Do you have any kids? That seems super creepy to me right now... yeah. Well if (we) do i hope you chose some good names like Noah, Jonah, Hannah (named after a beautiful friend), maybe a luke? anyway. So Im about to head out on this mission in Chile. I hope its going to be everything we dreamed it would be. Did you love it? I hope you loved the people and gave them your full attention. I hope you were obedient and followed the spirit without any doubts. I hope you tried really hard to get a long with all your companions... even that one i haven't met yet and wished i hadn't. And for the love! I hope you lost some weight and now you are thin and livin it up all active! I hope that you didn't come home all super weird and scare people away. I think you either go to BYU or BYUH... and if you go back to Hawaii I hope you found some people who you fit with and who will let you be yourself. Right now i really love music and I hope you do too. And i really want to be in a band with my friend Hannah... did we achieve that? I don't even care if we sound good, i just want to make some music. if it hasn't happened yet... find a way to make it happen. Invite the hubs to be in it.. he sings right? I hope that you appreciate your family more and really show love to them because so far I have done a really lousy job. Especially your mom.. you are probably best friends now and you realize how similar you really are. ( eek). Well... I hate cheesy goodbyes so... see ya in ten.

22 year old Crystal

No comments: