Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Like Speeding Through Time...

Time is flying so fast! Yet its passing so slowly... maybe thats they way i would rather have it. Its a nice balance. Some highlights.

1. I went through the temple and it was weird and cool and scary and awesome.... like church on steroids.

2. I have a trip planned for my birthday! Im going to Portland with my friend Hannah to see Interpol in concert. She is probably tired of me badgering her about it but i really need this to happen.

3. My mom, sister, and I have a trip to San Fransisco in a few weeks! That will be fun.

4. Everyone has gone back to school and therefore have forgotten me.

5. I have planned to obtain a caving permit for next week to go into Bloomington caves and I need more people to come.

6. Brandon is weird and im mad about it.

7. Garments are comfy

8. I did another fake tat sleeve... looks pretty bad a.

9. I made cookies for the guys at speed lube and they passed my car for its inspection! :)

10. What could everyone be doing right now thats so much more important than hanging out with me!!??

welp. that pretty much sums it up. Im glad im not going back to school right now and im getting nervous and excited for the mission! Also, im starting HCG tomorrow... so im gonna be SKINNY!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm sorry I didn't call you -- I lost my phone somewhere at my aunt and uncle's house (where my grandma is staying). I still haven't found it. I think my two-year-old cousin may have wandered off with it and so there's only really like a 25% chance of me getting it back.

Also: I'm not tired of you badgering me! (Have you called a lot? My telephono disappeared around 4:30 PM.) My parents will pay for my plane ticket and I can pay them back. We're going to Portland and that is that!

Crystal said...

YES YES YES YESY EYSUE US i lost control of the key board!!!!