Thursday, December 23, 2010

SO HAPPY TO BE HOME!


Im having so much fun being home! Whenever I come home I realize how much I love St George and how i should have never left it! Its seriously the best place ever! A few days ago i went up to Russ Christiansans cabin with all my boys from high school and it was SO FREAKIN FUN! We played murderer in the dark, yatzee, went sledding, ate hamburgers, watched a scary movie, and had tons and tons of good conversations. I just love every one of them and im so happy they are all home from their missions. It feels so good to be with true friends. Its that thing i could never find in Hawaii. People who really love me for me and never question why i do what i do. And they dont judge. And they dont talk crap on each other. They have always been drama free and i hope we all stay drama free for the rest of forever!
Last night I dressed up like an elf for my niece and nephew so they would know that santa is watching them and they need to be good! and i looked so creepy! haha but they totally thought they saw an elf!
So yeah. Life is good.


No comments: