Wednesday, August 1, 2012

my future



imgres.jpg WILDLIFE BIOLOGY!!


Well,  I think I have made all the major decisions that I can make right now in regards to my future.... and im sooo excited about it! I just love planning things! well, Im going to finish my degree in Anthropology at BYU Hawaii and hopefully I will be able to work with a science professor ex bishop friend on some volunteer experience working with animals and doing research type stuff... then im going to do an animal conservation internship in Alaska in a little town thats just south of anchorage working with injured alaskan wildlife and learning how to work with data and how to educate people about the animals... then I will hopefully be accepted into grad school at Utah State University where I hope to work with a professor named Doctor Frey in the field of human-wildlife conflict management!  And thats about as far as i have gotten... but dang am i excited!!!

5 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

Do you hug trees?

Crystal said...

every day.

Chelsea said...

A little town south of Anchorage??? I live in a little town south of Anchorage! :D Good job on your plans. My plans are simply to become like this sweet old lady in my ward. Where I'll go and what I'll do to get there, I'm not sure.

Crystal said...

Chelsea, the town is called Portage... to me it looks like a little island with nothing on it but an animal conservation place. is that near you? And i think becoming a funny little old lady really suits you haha. don't worry about the future. The lord will show you the way!

kellie said...

That sounds so exciting and fun!!!