Saturday, March 13, 2010

my fwend


This is my friend Dan. I think he's pretty neat. He is super nice and never ever ever gets angry. He lets me tell him stupid stories and laughs when i make weird noises. We go longboarding and go body surfing at the beach. We jump off big rocks and sometimes we just sit around and watch movies. He has red hair and a cute face and nice white straight teeth. His eyes are a browny green color and he has freckles. He plays my favorite songs and lets me sing a long even though sometimes the guitar part is boring for him...... but now he has changed a bit..... and i dont know how to feel. he leaves in april and i most likely wont ever see him again... so part of me says whats the point? but every person we meet is special and there is a reason we met them... so, what happens happens i suppose. maybe i will talk to him tonight.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

niiiiice post. I like fwends.